Re: gEDA-user: PCB 'surface mount' pad autoroute error

Vanessa Dannenberg wrote:
I figured I'd google a bit for this problem, as I could *swear* someone here in the list mentioned an error similar to this.. It seems the autorouter doesn't like to route to surface-mounted parts...or at least, the ones I created to implement a basic edge connector.

not really an autorouter user, but I wonder if the drc settings and/or the current routing style (line width) are such that it can hit smaller pads?

Maybe an autorouter user can chime in.

-Dan