Re: gEDA-user: Outstanding improvement tasks

[snip]
>Being able to organize the symbols into a deeper tree would be a good start,
>and making the organization in the symbol library independent of on-disk
>layout would be even better...

	I guess I don't understand "... independent of on-disk layout".
Right now schematics know nothing about where the symbol file actually
lives.	Seems pretty independent to me.

	I'm all for improving the symbol library, however, before
undertaking such a task, please write up an e-mail with some proposals
and get at least one major developer to agree :-)  The symbol library is
pretty senstive (even in its current state) and we need to be careful
with changes (not to break everybody in existance; those kind of things
are sorta frown upon).

								-Ales