Re: gEDA-user: routing questions

> Shift works, "/" does not work. Maybe this is because on my (german)
> keyboard / is on the "7" key? I have to press [shift-7] to get the
> slash in text applications. If I press "7" in pcb, the seventh layer
> gets current. With [shift-7] nothing happens.

Not having a German keyboard, I'm not sure how to debug this.
Actually, the slash key does nothing on my keyboard (gtk pcb) either.
Works for the lesstif hid, but only because there's an extra
accelerator for it.

> If I press the control key while drawing a line, the preview vanishes
> and I get no new line segment. All I get if I click while holding the
> ctrl key is a marker like the one of [shift-m].

Oh, right.  Press the control key before you *start* the line.  IMHO
it should act more like the shift key, and there should be a preview.