Re: gEDA-user: Howto draw copper at free areas?

DJ Delorie wrote:
> That means you didn't check the "new lines clear polygons" flag when
> you created your lines.

I definitely did not care enough for the settings :-|
(Basically I did not quite the meaning of this setting)

> You can set this flag for all lines and arcs
> by selecting all lines and arcs, and issuing the :ChangeJoin(Selected)
> command (Shift-J).

Thanks.
This one will go straight to the wiki!

Cahngejoin toggles the flag. Is there also an action to set the flag no
matter what it was before? (I seem to have accidently changed the clear
polygon setting some when while routing. Of course, I don't know which
tracks fly the opposite flag)

I see, that the polygons obey the clearance constraints of the tracks as
they were defined when they were drawn. Is there an action to increase
the clearance, if I made up my mind?

Along the same line: Is there a way to get rid of dead copper?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx