Re: gEDA-user: Howto draw copper at free areas?

9000 VAX wrote:

> If your board is a two layer board, you would want to draw copper at
> empty area such that copper polygons are on both side of the board,
> symmetrically. Otherwise your board would wrap to the side with more
> copper.

Yes, that's why I do this copper filling routinely. With my current pcb
this is not really a concern, as it is only 70x30mm. But the main
purpose of this little board is to teach me how to do things with gEDA.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx