Re: gEDA-user: Howto draw copper at free areas?

9000 Vax,

Is warpage supposed to be a serious problem?  I mean I see radical warping on
CE, UL approved boards all the time.  Not everyone seems to care about this
nuance.  Do you know of any regulations or standards that specify how copper
planes are to be used?

Phil