Re: gEDA-user: Fwd: [Open-graphics] How to get more eyes on OGD1 schematic?

Thats the first time I had seen a part in a "U" shape... thats very ugly to
me...
And a lot of capacitors, all in paralell, the ICs withou power pins... how can
somebody deffend that kind of design style? (I am not saying the schematic is
bad, I just dislike a lot that style, but a lot of people thinks thats the
best design style, which I cant understand).