Re: gEDA-user: Fwd: [Open-graphics] How to get more eyes on OGD1 schematic?

John Sheahan wrote:
Xtian Xultz wrote:

Can you say me the IC part number, I will take a look at the datasheet, maybe I have a good idea (but I dont think I will)...

look at for example a Xilinx virtex 2 pro, perhaps the 2VP7.
john

I wonder if we should come up with an attribute for the symbols for large parts that says "this is symbol M of of an N-symbol multi-symbol component". Then you could have the drc2 backend verify that you've instantiated all of the pieces of your particular chip in the schematic. Avoids embarrassing things like forgetting to instantiate the symbol with all the power pins.

-Dan