Re: gEDA-user: basic anti-EMI design q

> role in your circuit) and they're also very odd devices until you get up to
> enough current to hit the zener voltage.  Are you sure you're circuit does
> this.

No, not yet.  The idea is to use them to isolate the two FET gates, so
that if no signal is given, each gate uses their own pull up/down to
shut it off, but if a signal *is* given, that FET turns on.  It's a
sort of tri-state amplifier.

> As for the 100k, this value is kinda big in a gate circuit to my ears.

1k seemed small, but I'm open to detail suggestions once I post schematics.

> If you have fast logic following this fet,

The outputs are 1wire and 9600 baud, nothing that fast.  The input is
polled, I can do glitch detection in software.