Re: gEDA-user: pcb footprint creation: Soldermask clearance

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 01:39:55PM -0500, Phil Taylor wrote:

> Karel and Kai,
>
> I've been polling.  You both have been outspoken on footprint creation, so to
> speak.
>
> Do you make footprints in a text editor or just on-screen?

I make them onscreen only. It used to be a pain in the ass but with the
guide I put down now I have a feeling that it's easy - and it works
every time without a mistake! :)

Onscreen I can measure and see positions of pins - to determine their
number.

CL<