Re: gEDA-user: pcb optimize rats nest error

Perfect, thanks!

Curious why that's necessary, but thanks! :)

David Logan

Ray Warren wrote:

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 09:58:52AM -0700, David Logan wrote:

I just installed the very latest stuff this morning. I included the list of what I built and installed below. Now when I run pcb, and load a netlist (neither of which give errors), then select:

Connects->Optimize Rats Nest

I get absolutely nothing except the text from the log:

----------------------------------
2: Nothing more to add, but there are
either rat-lines in the layout, disabled nets
in the net-list, or missing components

Any ideas why? This even happens on pcbs that I have done previously with an older version of pcb that I *know* had a valid netlist.

David Logan

I encountered this with a new board and had to check the box
"Disable all nets for adding routes" in the pcb Netlist dialog box and
then uncheck it.After that the rats were displayed normally.
Ray Warren