Re: gEDA-user: Thanks a million, and few small questions for a new user

> If I were to see if I were able to make thermals automatic, where would
> I start looking, and in which file?<br>

The best time to do net-related work is in the 'o' key functions,
since that's when we tag everything.  Other times, the individual
items in pcb don't just "know" what they're supposed to be connected
to.

PCB does often know when a pad should be connected to a polygon,
though, and uses a small circle to denote that.

> Are thermals objects, or are they just a "Yes/No" (and size,layer) flag
> for every pin?<br>

They're flags, one per layer per pin/via.