Re: gEDA-user: random project idea

My understanding is that the backside of the via hole pattern is filled
with an epoxy which prevents the chimney effect (heat rising through the
via and sucking/wicking the solder down into the via). I think that
should be doable by a hobbyist.

Isn't the switch to rohs soldering a bigger issue?

Steve Meier