Re: gEDA-user: single-sided boards

On 3/2/09, David SMITH <dave.smith@xxxxxx> wrote:
> If I may make a suggestion - "solve" the layer handling problem which
> prevents PCB's data files from being taken directly by companies like
> www.pcb-pool.com.  (I think it's something to do with the fact that
> the file doesn't contain any info to define the meaning of each layer
> (e.g. top copper, bottom copper, etc.)

What layer handling problem do you speak of?

The top and bottom copper layers _are_ marked in PCB files; and other
copper layers are ordered as well.

As I understand, PCB files are not taken directly because PCB users
send to the manufacturers Gerber files rather than force them to
install the program on their machines.

Regards,
   Ineiev