Re: gEDA-user: single-sided boards

On 3/3/09, Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:47:28 +0000, David SMITH wrote:
>
>> From a user's point-of-view, it makes life much easier because they no
>> longer have the hassle of generating Gerbers (e.g. getting the correct
>> version of RS274, putting in the right number of decimal places,
>> including a readme file to indicate which layer is which, etc...)
>
> There are no such options in the gerber export dialog of pcb.

There are some feature requests, though.

BTW, I've just updated the patch series  2156903 at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2156903&group_id=73743&atid=538813

It now contains --merge-drills option to output all drills into single
"unplated" file; probably this can be useful for producing
"single-sided" boards.

Regards,
   Ineiev