Re: gEDA-user: What is the current procedure and location to submit patches for PCB?

>> What is the current procedure and location to submit patches for >>PCB?
>> Still the SourceForge Tracker?  The ones there seem a bit dated.
>
> Yes, that's still the "right" way to do it, although for minor bug
> fixes that "just apply" mailing to the list is probably more
> efficient.

Not sure how minor they are.  Right now I'm working on
hid/ps.c .  Then going to figure out something to do with
lpr.  Right now, in lpr, popen is not doing anything useful on
Windows, it just flashes up an unreadable DOS box then returns.

What I'm doing in ps.c:

1:
Running Lint over the code trying to understand what is going on.
Should I fix problems like local FILE *f; hiding global FILE *f?
Why are things like x2=x2 in there, shall I remove them? Looks
like something that at one time was a swap that has accumulated
to much bit rot.

2:
Add to table of contents "1. Table Of Contents (This Page)".
Starting with "2. ..." just looks broken to me.

3:
Add proper PostScript Document Structuring Conventions ( DSC )
header, and fix %%Page  to have proper label and number.
End result should be a Red Book compliant PostScript file,
which Windows can properly digest.

4:
If a file "FabNotes.txt" is found in the current directory
include in the PS output.  This puts everything of relevance,
to me at least, in to a single file for my project record,
and to give the board house when doing quotes.

Do you want one new ps.c or incremental diffs?