Re: gEDA-user: What is the current procedure and location to submit patches for PCB?

> A single diff for all those changes would be best, I think.

Ok.

> As for fabnotes, perhaps something more board-specific?  Like
> <board>.fabnotes?

It really needs to end with a standard extension like .txt;
windows issue.  <board>.txt?  Not the best.  <board>.fabnotes.txt
probably doesn't play well on Windows users either.
Seems best at the moment I guess.

> Or have some attribute in the board indicate which
> fab notes to use?

I'm not to that level of understanding of the pcb code yet,
to implement what I needed that way.  Assuming I get there,
how to you get this attribute into the board file?