Re: gEDA-user: ps.c alignment lines multiplies by zero?

Thank you.

> There's probably a bunch of spots like that, where I leave useful >code in place but somehow disable it in case I want to use it again >later.

Ok.  Didn't see any comments or #if 0 so thought some thing odd
was going on.

I'm still trying to get a grip on why things are done the way they
are in here.  For example:

      int mirror_this = 0;
      if (mirror)
	mirror_this = 1 - mirror_this;
       wound be the same as

       if(mirror)
        mirror_this = 1;
        in this first usage.

The subsequent if( automirror ...
mirror_this = 1 - mirror_this;
makes sense (not that I understand that complex test).

Just trying to understand it before I break something.