Re: gEDA-user: GSchem in CMOS Analog IC context?

John,

You've hit the nail on the head: I'm trying to usurp a Cadence flow for a high frequency continuous time analog design. As such, I have a lot of problems to overcome, but a rough order looks something like:

1) download/build GSchem
2) find/build symbol library for TSMC XXX
3) find a way to convert netlist to Spice format compatible w/TSMC parameterization (W,L,f,m,Corners)
4) find a way to do Monte Carlo, even if only with deltaVTH numbers from Pelgrom or Kinget
.
.
.
99) find/build robust open source LVS flow

Yesterday I did #1. Today I'm working on #2. I would love to get a copy of the OpenIP library, thank you.

Are you saying that #3 is going to be harder than just downloading/building GNetlist?

Many thanks,
Dale Douglas
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/2/184/925