Re: gEDA-user: How to fit REFDES on PCB with Hierarchy

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 03:22:08PM -0700, Steven Michalske wrote:
> Silly american here, but I cant tell if that is a 2 euro coin.... or
> not...

It is.

> would you take a picture with a US quarter :-P  or tell me the
> diameter of the coin you used.

I don't have a quarter here, neither a 2€ coin actually right now.
However the obsolete chip was a PLCC44, this small board replaces
it as a piggyback (there are pads on the other side corresponding
to the PLCC44 footprint). The PCB is a square (obviously) and its
side measures 16.5mm, or 650mil. Except for 3 1005/0402 capacitors,
the other passive components are 1608/0603.

	Gabriel