Re: gEDA-user: How to fit REFDES on PCB with Hierarchy

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:39 AM, gene <carzrgr8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How small can the font be made before it becomes unreadable?

How thin a line can your PCB vendor draw? IIRC the specs at
PCB Express and Advanced Circuits are line widths of 10mils width
and spacing of 10mils. I believe the default character height in
PCB is around 50mils. I would be surprised if you could go
much smaller than 40mils (with 10/10 rules).

(* jcl *)

--

You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.

http://www.luciani.org