Re: gEDA-user: PostScript patch for Windows ps.c attached

> Is this saying we are using level 3 postscript?

You need that syntax if you want the encapsulation comments to be
interpreted.  That doesn't mean that the postscript interpreter must
be 3.0.

> Do we use level 3 postscript commands?

No.  Just level 3 encapsulation (the %%Page: comments).

> I don't feel too strongly on the issue (can't speak for other PCB
> developers), but usually you see the comments preceding the code
> they relate to, or on the same line.

I do feel strongly, they should precede the code.