Re: gEDA-user: pinseq - pinnumber?

Am Mittwoch, den 11.03.2009, 16:36 +0100 schrieb Philipp Klaus Krause:
> Well, I just used gschem to make symbols for the 64-pin XC9572 (by
> modifying the symbols for the 44-pin XC9532 from gedasymbols.org). It
> wasn't that much work. However now I'll have to set all those pinseq values.
>
> Philipp

Its much easier to make a new one with tragesym.
Documentation of tragesym is not too nice, but usage is easy. You have
not to use a spreedsheed for tragesym input -- I do all with a
texteditor. The output of tragesym can be fine-tuned with gschem.

If your task is just to modify existing numbers: You can do this with a
texteditor -- gschem symbols are text files. Many users do processing
with text editors or scripts.