Re: gEDA-user: Gnetlist can't find files?

Am Samstag, den 14.03.2009, 14:03 -0400 schrieb
daledouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Just a stupid guess:

Can a problem arise from filenames?
You have test_inv1x.sch and inv1x.sym.

I would try to rename the schematic (remove the underscore and similar
ending to symbol) and maybe remove 1x in filename.

I guess you will get a much smarter answer soon...