gEDA-user: gsch2pcb output file does not load on pcb

> 2. Re: gsch2pcb output file does not load on pcb (DJ Delorie)
>
> This tells me that you had a file-based footprint that was the same
> name as an m4-based footprint but with a ".fp" on it.  You can't do
> that *and* have the m4 library be first in your path.  I suggest
> renaming your footprints to be more unique, or removing the m4 library
> from your search path.

I do not understand, because all those line ").fp ...." in that file also
indicate the name of part involved and none. Of those parts only one is
in my pcb-elements directory TO-92.fp, but this is not the cause, I rename
it to to-92.fp, same problem.
 I better explain my setup in more details, may be that here is same
thing going on.
 My footprint directory is "/home/vinny/geda/pcb-elementsare" and files
 in are the following:
 bzr.fp, cap100.fp, cap400.fp, d4000.fp, d4148.fp, digi_sw4-1.fp,
heatsynk-7800.fp, LED4-1.fp, Relay_OAC-5.fp, to-92.fp, to-39.fp, to-105.fp
xform-LP24-500-1.fp.
The project directory is "/home/vinny/geda/timerb" the contents are
T14489.sch, project, in the project file I these 3 lines, the forth line
was added for the last test but it did not work, did I put it in the
alright place?
schematics T14489.sch
output-name T14489
elements-dir /home/vinny/geda/pcb-elements
use-files