     From: maillist.peter@xxxxxxx <maillist.peter@xxxxxxx>
     Subject: gEDA-user: Symbol style recommendations
     To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Cc: maillist.peter@xxxxxxx
     Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:29 PM
     -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

   Hello!
   I have done some symbols (microprocessors etc.) using the djboxsym
   tool and I have put the signals as they are located on the real chip
   (i.e. correct pin number order).
   I have now looked at some of your schematics and see that some of
   you have grouped the signals more logical (i.e. PA0-7, VCC, GND
   etc.) together..
   This seems very handy when drawing the schematics but I wonder if
   there are any problems with this method?
   As I understand, as long as you define what chip type it is it will
   be resolved and correctly translated once you generate the PCB.
   Best regards,
   Peter