Re: gEDA-user: Bad news about gEDA's participation in GSoC 2009

I feel sorry for gEDA. As a graduate student majoring Micro Electronics, I
know the value and contribution of gEDA bringing to the EDA and Open-source
community. I learned a lot these days as I was going to apply for gEDA' GSoC
this year. I really appreciated the help and advice that guys including the
potential mentor in gEDA give to me.
It is the GSoC that bring me to gEDA. However, I'll keep paying attention to
gEDA as a learner and a helper someday.

--
Best Regards,

Sha Liu