Re: gEDA-user: Bad news about gEDA's participation in GSoC 2009

On Thursday 19 March 2009, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> I am unhappy to announce that the gEDA Project's application
> to the Google Summer of Code was turned down this year.

Gnucap will be participating as part of the GNU project.

GNU participates as an umbrella organization, and also has
several projects that were in SoC on their own.  Some of those
were turned down, which really means they are absorbed under
the umbrella.