Re: gEDA-user: PCB footprints

   I suppose the problem will not show when DB25-1.sym and
    DB25f.fp are  used without editing.
   My requirement is a 21 pin connector which has staggered pins like
   DB25 but with numbered serially i.e. staggered, unlike DB25, which has
   row-wise numbering. Also pin spacing is 100 mil instead of 50 mil in
   DB25. So, I tried editing coordinates and numbers in the 25f.fp file.
   This did not match with numbering in symbol file which was also
   edited, suitably.
   Finally relocating Pin & ElementLine in the order of pin
   numbers(desired) and changing the numbers in quotes also in the same
   order, worked as solution. Iam attacing both the edited files. I
   request  help confirming this editing has no loopholes.
   BTW, is there simillar connector in newlib folder. I do not notice
   any.
   My versions are gEDA/gschem version 1.4.0.20080127 & PCB version
   20080202, default package version of Ubuntu 8.10. Will upgrading to
   1.4.3 help?
   vsrk sarma