Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb output file does not load on pcb

> From: DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb output file does not load on pcb
> To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Right, the parser is seeing (for example) 0603.fp and converting the
> "0603" to the new footprint, leaving the rest of the line intact.
>
> Also, avoid using "-" in footprint names.  It's a special character in
> M4; use "_" instead.

I did not get an answer on how to get around or to disable the m4, so I
delete the m4 directory, it cure the problem, I completed the pcb.
Now I need help for the next step, photo plot. In the pcb manual
instruct to choose "printer layout" from the file menu, but when I get
to printer dialog box I do no have all the selection that is called for,
Gerber,drillhelper, alignment, are not there. I typed gerber in place of
lpr  but when I click on OK nothing happens. I try with lpr and printed
about 10  pages of various of layout, maybe I have some thing missing
here?
Please Help. Thank you
Vinny