Re: gEDA-user: DRC UI mockup

This is a lot nicer than the current DRC but I would not present DRC
errors in this manner.

I really like DJs idea of the DRC error layer. Place a circle around
each DRC error on the DRC error layer. When you mouse-over
the error details could appear. Please do not add dialog boxes.
I do not want a dialog with the machine. I want to see details of the
error when I mouse-over it. When the mouse moves the details
should disappear.

A mechanism for stepping trough the DRC errors would be nice.
A key command to zoom into the area surrounding the DRC
error would be nice.
An option for periodically running DRC automatically would be
nice.

(* jcl *)

--

You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.

http://www.luciani.org