Re: gEDA-user: Gnucap and summer of code.

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:04 PM, al davis <ad151@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No.  It would need to work in general, not just for the special
> case of a "voltage source" (whatever that is) alone connected
> to the node.

True, but I work in industry and the only thing I've seen associated
with global nodes are voltage sources for power rails. In this case
just copying the voltage source into each subckt will work just fine.
It was just an idea anyway I don't know what the real implementation
of that would be. And by definition a votlage source is any device in
your netlist that starts with V.

> If that is all you need, you could make a preprocessor to do
> that.

I suppose thats true, but most simulators handle the .global statement
without any preprocessors.