Re: gEDA-user: Gnucap and summer of code.

al davis wrote:
> On Monday 30 March 2009, Yamazaki R2 wrote:
>> Right now I'm working on a netlister and a simulation gui so
>> I don't have the time (or the skill) to program this.
>
> Well .. here's an invitation ..  Does anyone reading this want
> to do it?

No, I'm not seeing much use for it.  I want to get back to testing and documenting
the gnetlist gnucap-verilog-ams backend, but other events keep pulling at me.

With that done, we could create "power rails" by placing instances of
node connectors that netlist correctly and get better self-documenting
schematic driven simulations than the global nodes concept offers.
It would also be easy to place transmission line blocks as connectors to the power
rails as a better model than global "infinite power sources".

I'l be able to get back to it in a week or two.

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX