Re: gEDA-user: Gnucap and summer of code.

I'll join you on IRC later tonight and I can help you architect what
the behavior should be. I haven't looked at the gnucap source yet so I
don't really have any idea how it would translate into code though.
I'll try to look at the code tonight also and see where/how it could
fit in.

I'll also give you some sample outputs of my netlister so you can see
what to expect from an input standpoint.