Re: gEDA-user: rant: pcb print from command line

> The patch looks good to me (although I've only skimmed it). It might
> warrant a definition of what a "freckle" is, if that term isn't use
> elsewhere.

It looks OK to me (assuming a comment explaining *why* it's needed is
added) but I wonder if one of the other optimizations is creating
these freckles.  I know one of the optimizations djopt does is to
split lines when they intersect pins/pads, perhaps that code could
just omit freckles rather than create them?  (if that's what's
happening, that is).