Re: gEDA-user: Assembly drawing

Thanks for the advice guys.  I didn't realise that I could toggle the
visibility of the reference designators.  I will turn them off -
thanks Peter, I only need to give the manufacturer a pdf (printable
from ps), so it should be fairly easy to turn them on and export an
assembly drawing then turn them off again.

  Just the job of putting all my refdeses back where they belong now.
In future, I'll leave them where they are meant to be!

 Ta mushly!