Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf release branch in git? mac build?

On Mar 31, 2010, at 9:06 AM, John Griessen wrote:

> Peter Clifton wrote:
>> On Tue, 2010-03-30 at 15:41 -0700, Dave N6NZ wrote:
>>> I want to follow the git -- but for now on the release branch (if there is one??) not the dev head.
>> Use the stable-1.6 branch in that case. Individual releases are tagged
>> as well.
>
> What's the git command to list tags?
You are probably more interested in listing branches:
git branch -r    (list remote branches)
git branch -a    (list all branches)
git branch        (what branch am I on now?)

> What's a good write up of a short "cheat sheet" style list
> of commands for git?
Read this for a start:
http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:scm

Otherwise, google.  Lot's of folks have put up cheat sheets, there is no shortage.

-dave