gEDA-user: US Distributor for Balloon Board

Hi Folks,
I'm looking for a US distributor for a Balloon Board
(http://www.balloonboard.org/) or it's equivalent -- perhaps one of
you may have designed and sell your own equivalent.  Basically, I'm
looking for a standalone board with a processor (with it's associated
flash & SDRAM) and an FPGA.  I'm not terribly picky about the FPGA --
any reasonable Xilinx or Altera device should suffice.

Does anybody on this list have any recommendations?

I would prefer to buy from a gEDA supporter, and it will be
logistically easier if I can purchase from someplace in the US.

Thanks for any pointers.

--wpd