Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

so, DJ,

Are you able to commit some effort to a little deconstructing of pcb in
preparation for reconstructing it?  We've had no response from the
author yet, but that's the norm for pcb, no cause for alarm...  no
response from Chemin Yen , either, he just "hopes", and waits, for us to
do the work.  I'm not able to commit much, but I could commit 30 hours
spread out without going bankrupt, ( a real possibility for me
lately...def. no more than 30 hours....)

John G