Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

> I disagree with yout, DeeJay.

It's DJ, not DeeJay.

> I never used a so produtive software like PCB.

I didn't say it was unproductive, I just said it was different than
other programs.  Little things, like having cut/copy/paste not under
the "Edit" menu, or being able to select a range of components by
dragging a box around them.  The one that bugs me the most is that pcb
"forgets" which tool you're using if you happen to do certain things,
where most programs would switch back.