Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

> I didnt say you sad it is improductive, I just afraid that using a
> "normal" UI, like OrCAD does, you need, for example, to enlarge a line
> to select the line with button 1, click button 3, select the option,
> open a window, put how large you will, clock ok...   undertood?

I have nothing against hot keys and shortcuts.  But they should not be
the *only* way to do things.

But a more conventional way of doing what you say is to select the
"edit properties" tool, and when the properties window comes up,
specify "change width to 40 mils" and just click on all the traces you
want changed.  Click, click, click, click, four traces done.

But like I said, the big thing that bugs me is the way pcb changes
which operation left button does, and how often it forgets and reverts
to its default behavior.

> I use PCB 1,99j and I select the objetcs with a box... draggin the
> middle button.

Ok, I can do that too (but with the right button).  More happy for me ;-)