Re: gEDA-user: gwave cannot find libguilegtk-1.2.so.0 ?

Thanks, Richard and Stuart!

Problem solved. I am runnuing on Fedora and gwave is
looking for libraries in /usr/lib instead of
/usr/local/lib. After I added /usr/local/lib into
/etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig, gwave starts
successfully.

I knew it was my problem, not gwave's :)

--- Richard Barrington <richard@freedomwigs.com>