gEDA-user: Newbie PCB & gschem

Hello,
I am new to PCB and gschem, though I have experiences with other CADs. I
installed both of them over the FreeBSD 4.9 ports collection. Right now I
have
only the ManPage as a reference, which I think is not that good of an
idea to start with and remain motivated.

How have you (active PCB users) learned how to work with gschem and PCB?
Do you know of any User's manual or document which describes a design step
by step (Schematic Lib --> Schematic --> Netlist --> PCB Lib --> PCB
--> printing --> Gerber ) ? Or a document with all the tricks and
shortcuts like Grid, zoom , panning and ....

Since I follow the mails on this list for a couple of months now, I am
aware of PCB having an Autorouter option, which I didn't find on the MAN
page. Does the PCB and gschem that you use differ from what I installed?
Does anybody use these programs on FreeBSD?

Thank you for any reply.

regards,
--------
Shahab Sanjari  (sanjariathrzdottu-darmstadtdotde)