Re: gEDA-user: Newbie PCB & gschem

On Tue, 18 May 2004 20:40:55 +0200 (CEST)
Shahab Sanjari <sanjari@hrz.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> How have you (active PCB users) learned how to work with gschem and PCB?

I have no experience with CAD before geda (gschem, pcb, etc.) but I started with these:

http://www.radioam.net/~sp9rve/geda/ (introduction and more links)

http://www.geda.seul.org/ (gEDA home)

http://www.geda.seul.org/links.html (gEDA links)

http://web.wt.net/~billw/gsch2pcb/tutorial.html (do this tutorial)