gEDA-user: SPICE/gEDA going to the LDP . . .

Gentlemen and Ladies (if there are any ladies reading this list) --

I have recently been working on preparing an updated version of my
SPICE using gEDA HOWTO.  In particular, Paolo Nenzi converted my
webpage into a .lyx document.  Thanks Paolo!  I have edited that .lyx
doc and am using it to produce a DocBook version of the HOWTO for
inclusion into the Linux Documentation Project (LDP).

I would be interested in hearing suggestions & corrections & comments
about the doc from you, geda-users, since you are the ones who will
use this kind of documentation.  Please take some time to browse over
to my webpage

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/HOWTO/

and download a copy of the HOWTO & give it a critical read.  I am
particularly interested in hearing about errors or omissions in the
document.  I am also interested in hearing your comments about how
easy the doc is to use in practice.

The idea here is to produce a HOWTO aimed towards somebody with some
experience in electronics, gEDA, and SPICE, but hasn't tried to do
SPICE simulations using gEDA before.  I am interested in any and all
comments which help the HOWTO meet this goal.

Happy reading, and I look forward to your comments,

Stuart