Re: gEDA-user: gschem: Using mouse wheels for scrolling

Hi,

[snip]
>My code virtually moves the scrollbars instead, using their page_size
>divided by 4 as delta.
>Patch attached.

	Great!	I like this patch and the functionality it provides.

	I have applied this patch (in CVS now) along with some #ifdef
HAS_GTK22 since it only builds under gtk+ 2.2.x.  Also, I modified the
code a little so that us poor slobs who only have one scroll button
can scroll the display horizontally.  Just hold down the control key
and use the vertical scroll wheel to scroll the display horizontally.
Please test this to make sure I didn't break anything.

	Thanks for the patch.

				-Ales

PS. what mouse do you use that has two scroll wheels?