Re: gEDA-user: Any Fink users out there?

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev/geda-user mailinglist. ]

-- Cut here --
From: Chris Fearing <fearincj@email.uc.edu>

I would be extremely interested in fink gEDA tools, but mainly
gwave....However, I have seen that gwave depends on guile-gtk, and
guile-gtk seems to not be available in fink, or anywhere else that's
easy/dependable to install.  I have seen one note on a user using
guile-gtk with OS X, but in my few attempts I have not been able to
make this work.

Is there any progress on guile-gtk in fink, and then hopefully gwave?