Re: gEDA-user: How do you create soldermask?

On Sunday 23 May 2004 05:07 pm, Dan McMahill wrote:
> On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 01:25:17PM -0400, harry eaton wrote:

> Component fixed in CVS.
>
> However, I noted that that particular element was defined
> using "pad_newformat" syntax

Is the problem more wide spread than just the 0805?
Every part but one one my board did not have any soldermaks clearance.

I just uploaded my board to SourceForge for a trace optimizer problem example,
if you want to take a look at the clearance issue that I am seeing.

I do want to thank everyone for the fast responses.