gEDA-user: iverilog EDIF VCC/GND references?

People,

I'm trying to get an EDIF file generated by iverilog-fpga transferred to
a Lattice package (ispLEVER, Version 4.2 - Linux).  It appears that the
Lattice package needs to know how iverilog handled the VCC and GND
references in the design.  Looking at the EDIF file, I would suppose
that the GND references were denoted by "cell0" and that the VCC
references were denoted by "cell1".  Is this correct, and if not, what
should they be?

	Harold Skank