Re: gEDA-user: iverilog EDIF VCC/GND references?

Harold D. Skank wrote:
People,

I'm trying to get an EDIF file generated by iverilog-fpga transferred to
a Lattice package (ispLEVER, Version 4.2 - Linux).  It appears that the
Lattice package needs to know how iverilog handled the VCC and GND
references in the design.  Looking at the EDIF file, I would suppose
that the GND references were denoted by "cell0" and that the VCC
references were denoted by "cell1".  Is this correct, and if not, what
should they be?

I *think* it should have generated the proper cell declarations for VCC and GND. Even Xilinx tools expect a declaration for all including VCC and GND cells, so they should be there.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,